a photographic bio-social experiment on perception, physical existence, social interaction & attraction

Friday, August 5, 2011

much needed update is in the works.. plus a cause that makes me mad.

Six more days and it will be one year since this whole project started and it will also be my birthday!

Actually a big reason why I thought of blueprint49 and to see where this experiment will take me. I am, however running late and need to email a lot of people I've shot and upload their images in this site and at facebook.

I do apologize if you think that I have forgotten to email you as I said I would, and sorry if it crossed your minds that I was full of shit about the project. Life keeps unfolding and had to do other worthwhile endeavours..

On a related topic..

Recently, I screened a film which disturbed and made me angry. It was about sex trafficking. Honestly, this topic has been floating in my mind, especially because it affects women and children globally.

I've been telling the women I've photographed that I'll present a handful of different causes for the fundraising and will be about either women or children. Well, sex trafficking encompasses both. After watching the film, it is clear to me that I'll be pushing for this cause.

Oh yeah, the film's title is The Whistleblower with Rachel Weisz.

I still welcome your suggestions and will have some kind of a voting process on which charity to raise money for.

Cheers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment