a photographic bio-social experiment on perception, physical existence, social interaction & attraction

Thursday, April 7, 2011

friend requests in facebook

Hello folks!

It seems that facebook's friend requests are acting up!

If you got a request from me that doubled up or behaved in a strange way, my apologies. If you by any chance, not recognize who it is sending the request and probably reported it as spam, my apologies. Some of you may not recognize me because our encounter was brief, or some of my confirmation emails I sent may have found its way to your "junk mail" bin and never really knew that I emailed you regarding the project.

At any rate, I may do another round of friend requests very soon and hope to see you in facebook as it is one of the more efficient ways of keeping touch with people nowadays..

I will also attempt on emailing everyone about the project.

Cheers,
Renzo

No comments:

Post a Comment